moderated Re: Windows Live Mail spell checker

Feliciano G

Hi,

Not sure if this will work for Windows Live mail, but give it a shot.

Select the text you have typed. Then, run the spell check.

On Outlook, this will only check for grammatical errors for the selected text.

Feliciano

For Tech tips and updates from a Blindness Perspective,

Follow www.twitter.com/TheBlindMan12v

Like www.facebook.com/TheBlindMan12v

Follow www.instagram.com/theblindman12v