Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2019 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: Windows Live Mail spell checker

If you are asking if there is a setting to allow spell checker to ignore quoted material, then to my knowledge the answer is "no."

The first thing one should do in a compose window, if the bottom quoted material is not needed to retain context for the reply, is to delete it.  A CTRL+A followed by either the Delete key or backspace accomplishes this.   Then the only thing the spell checker has to check is what you've written.

         ~ Eric Hoffer