From: netbat66
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 11:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: E-mail deletion question

the message is corupted
you have to press shift delete instead.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Pearson
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 8:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: E-mail deletion question

Hello list:

I have an e-mail in my in box which I wish to delete, but when I press the
delete key,an aerror bell sounds, and Jaws states "that an unknown error
has occurred"leaving the message alone.

Using Dell desktop(Windows7) and latest Jaws using WLM

Most of the time I can get rid of an unwanted e-mail messageby simply
pressing the delete key, but occasionally, the above happens and the message
remains.

Any thoughts on why this may be happening?

Truly yours,

David S. Pearson