From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 4:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Thanks David.  This is really helpful!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi all!

Here is a folder of text tutorials going over how to use Win10 with JAWS, and you will not need professional help!

Jim Flusche did these tutorials, and they slowly take you through how to do each concept with Windows 10 and JAWS. We have his permission to share these!

All you have to do is press enter on this direct download link, and you can save the folder!

They are text tutorials, so they will download from my drop box link very quickly!

Here is my direct download  Drop Box link to this folder of many Win10 and JAWS tutorials.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ur56izaanlcysuz/AACnbvdS5_lHIesfMQYEBCX0a?dl=1

Let me know if you can get these and learn from them!

I can’t believe what I read about these people who give help!

I do much more than that for free LOL!

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10