Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: access and jaws

Hi Glen, can you please stop complaining about Microsoft and Jaws doing all this horrible stuff with almost 20-year old unsupported software? What you choose to do is your choice, but the fact is that Office 2000 has been unsupported for a long time. I would even go so far as to say that if it is your job to set people up with accessible computer systems it is completely irresponsible to even install such software on their new Windows 10 compuers.