From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 6:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: access and jaws

Richard,

I offered the solution of using Jaws 2018, because my proof of concept is that Jaws 2018 works with older Office where 2019 does not.

So that was the solution, and FS needs to change Jaws to work with older versions, which they won't do.

If someone has Jaws 2019, that key should authorize 2018, and if 2018 works for Office 2007, there lies the problem and solution.

Glenn