Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: access and jaws

I think you are still missing the point, but Office 2007 was the first version that began using the .docx and xlsx, file extensions.

You would be better off comparing to Office 2003.

But, either way, no one has answered Judy’s question about Access or other databases.

I’m not a moderator, so feel free to ignore me.  But, it would be nice if the subject line reflected the content of the messages.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper