Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: access and jaws

Glen,
If you don’t mind sharing, what issues were you having with Office 2000 excel with the  newer version of Jaws?

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Sep 6, 2019, at 6:29 AM, Tom Lange <lange85@...> wrote:

Hi,
I use Jaws 2019 with Excel in Office 2016 at work every day and have no major issues. I don’t mess around with charts, graphs, et cetera, just routine data entry, and it works fine.
Tom

I am sorry, Glen, but your statement that Jaws 2019 does not work with Excel is absolutely incorrect. I virtually live in Excel when I am working and I haven’t used anything but Jaws 2019 since it came out, in fact, well before then since I am on the Jaws Beta list.