moderated jaws working with dictation software?

jredlichspeaks@...

Hi all,

I have lots of things in Braille that I’d like to put into word docs, pdf,  or even .txt docs.  Does anyone have any software they’d recommend?  I’d read the Braille files into the computer and save them somehow so they’d be accessible for cleaning up and saving in those document formats?

Has anyone tried dictating with the software that comes with office 365?  If so, how successful was it?

Thanks.

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 1:30 p.m. KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Podcast: judyredlich.com/radio

Let’s connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich