Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 9:38 PM
Subject: access and jaws

Hi,

I’ve heard that access 2007 is the latest version that works well with Jaws?  Is this true?  Is the accessibility problem in the inputting of data and reading the fields, or in designing your data base?

How does Access work with NBDA?

Does anyone use a data base that works well with Jaws?  If so, which one?

Thanks much.

Judy

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 1:30 p.m. KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Let’s connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich