moderated Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Rayn Darren

My computer is set to high contrast since the white background with black text is a migraine trigger for me. Other than that though, no.

On 9/5/2019 4:25 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Sarah,

           I have been told that the issue was not present in your actual e-mail message for e-mail readers.   I read via the web interface, so I've asked the group owner whether e-mail address masking is still turned on when viewing the archive.   If it is, that explains the situation, if it isn't, then I need to file a bug report with Groups.io support.

           By the way, in the latter half of your original message and all of this one, your text is coming through as white on black background in the web interface, which I've never seen happen before.  Are you using something that does this?

         ~ Eric Hoffer