moderated Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Mario

seeing_hands@roadrunner.com.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019, 6:52 PM
Subject: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS
Rayn,

           If you were attempting to give an e-mail address for Roger
Cusson it did not paste correctly.   All that's available is
"seeing_hands@" followed by three dots (literally), or at least that's
all I'm seeing on the web interface, which is now supposed to allow me
to see full e-mail addresses in message bodies.

           If others can see the whole thing, please let me know by
using the "Reply to Sender" link that will be at the bottom of this
message.  I'd need to take this up either with the group owner or the
site owner as the issue could be in one of several places.

         ~ Eric Hoffer