Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Never a truer word has been spoken.  I remember a couple of people offered or did help with something I needed help with.  The one offering help at cost of course, his spelling was so atrocious that I wondered if he cares so little about spelling and grammar, how could he do a good job on what I wanted? Of course, that is just me.  Some don’t care.