moderated Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Andy

I once hired a blind friend who held himself out as an access trainer to help with a PC issue.  He actually made things worse, and right in the middle of everything he said that his paratransit ride was coming and he had to leave.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Never a truer word has been spoken.  I remember a couple of people offered or did help with something I needed help with.  The one offering help at cost of course, his spelling was so atrocious that I wondered if he cares so little about spelling and grammar, how could he do a good job on what I wanted? Of course, that is just me.  Some don’t care.   

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: September 5, 2019 3:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

There are more access trainers out there than there are flies on a summer's day.  just be careful to check out their creds.

Andy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 3:37 PM

I have a client who can help. Please feel free to reach out to Roger Cusson at seeing_hands@.... He will be happy to help you out. Best of luck and congratulations on the upgrade!

On 9/5/2019 1:07 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

Soon, I am getting a new PC.  It will have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.  Currently, I use Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  I also use JAWS 2019.  So, is there some training I can read about making this transition?

Thanks,

Richard

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.