moderated Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Rayn,

           If you were attempting to give an e-mail address for Roger Cusson it did not paste correctly.   All that's available is "seeing_hands@" followed by three dots (literally), or at least that's all I'm seeing on the web interface, which is now supposed to allow me to see full e-mail addresses in message bodies.

           If others can see the whole thing, please let me know by using the "Reply to Sender" link that will be at the bottom of this message.  I'd need to take this up either with the group owner or the site owner as the issue could be in one of several places.

         ~ Eric Hoffer