moderated Re: Training on Transitioning from Windows 7 to 10 with JAWS

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I dont know of any. But it is just a matter of getting used to a few changes. most settings are like 7 but some arent. There are also new ones that are intended for phones that dont have any use to us and can be ignored.

Here is a link to everything I have that may help you:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArI9mdteFUZIgasDpRHMHsErXcz2Kw?e=4x2BDz

Feel free to download anything in there just dont make any changes to the files in that folder.

On 9/5/2019 1:07 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

Soon, I am getting a new PC.  It will have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.  Currently, I use Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  I also use JAWS 2019.  So, is there some training I can read about making this transition?

Thanks,

Richard