From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristobal
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS versus NVDA on Kindle PC

I know Freedom Scientific/Vispero put out some social media postings on how
Jaws works with Kindle for PC a few days ago, but I really don't use that
app so I didn't look into it. Perhaps it's on their site somewhere.
I've got an older version of Kindle for PC installed on a couple of
machines, but that's mainly for the purpose of just downloading the file so
that I can convert to a more accessible format with Codex.
While I'm a QRead user for eBooks, it would be nice to know if the Kindle
for PC app could also be used as an alternative. Often, you may want to make
a notation or highlight something, but with QRead at least, this isn't
possible. Don't even know if such a thing would be doable with Kindle, but
it would still be nice to know that there's another option out there.