moderated I'm using webmail but that should be changing soon.

David Ingram

Hi list members, i'm writing to let you know that i'm using webmail in order to write messages. I'm not sure if the webmail has commands semular to those that we would use when using outlook or some other e mail program. I'm sorry that my messages are not being posted where they should be but I don't know all the commands to change things here. I will try again to get some assistance to see that things are posting the way that they should until I get back to using outlook.