moderated Re: how can i make sure that my replies are beeing read?

David Ingram

I am using webmail.  I plan on changing that soon.  I plan to go back to using outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sep 3, 2019 3:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how can i make sure that my replies are beeing read?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 04:13 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Then why is he bottom posting?
Most likely because he's using a webmail interfact that is behaving atypically (at least these days).  Gmail's web interface has placed you above the quoted material, which is initially not displayed unless you hit the triple dot button to make it do so) for as long as I can remember.

Until or unless we get an answer as to exactly what's being used this is all just random shots in the dark.  We need to know what webmail.

         ~ Eric Hoffer