moderated Outlook 2016 Message List View Header Problem Has Returned

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

You may recall that yesterday, I mentioned a problem with Jaws not reading the full headers in an e-mail when going through a list view on my Outlook e-mail folders.

I now get only the subject line, the time of the message, and the size.  The date of the message is missing.

My folder pane is set to normal, and my reading pane is set to off.

Interestingly, if I shut down and re-boot my computer, messages are listed normally for a while, but eventually, the partial listing issue returns.

I am convinced that this has something to do with a recent Offidce 365 update, since the problem has only occurred for the past few days.

I’d appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this issue, and what you have done as a more permanent fix.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2019 on this Windows 10 PC.  My windows 10 version is version 1809.

Thank you!

Tom Behler