From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Karen Hughes
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 11:41 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

were is seeing eye, karen
----- Original Message -----
From: "sandy stegmayer" <ssteg@verizon.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 2:11 PM

From: "Karen Hughes" <khughes8@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 2:02 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@listsI am now Karen but when
I got my first dog I still had a little vision. What school did you apply
to. If you don't get in, try Seeing Eye in Morristown NJ. Many Canadians
attend there and it is like a vacation... private rooms with a private
bathroom, great food, wondrful staff and trainer and of course, great
dogs. You will find having a dog not only allows you to move more quickly
but it is a great way to meet people. I found people often shy away from a
person with a cane but easily start conversations with someone with a dog.

Good luck,
Sandy
.the-jdh.com>

i have been working on mobility skills for a long time and find being
totally blind, this is a real challenge. some times i get pretty
frustrated. this winter has been wonderful because last winter we had so
much snow. how does one deal with this. i had my interview three weeks
ago and not heard the verdict yet. will try to call them next week if
they dont contact me. are you totally blind. karen

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The
Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so
out of
reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants
short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of
you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who
try to
do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing