moderated Re: Is This Problem a JAWS or a Browser Problem?

Rick Miller

I’ve just found out that it is due to the fact that I did not choose a security preference.  Once I chose the preference, that solved the problem.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lev
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 2:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is This Problem a JAWS or a Browser Problem?

Hi,

It is neither a jaws nor a web browser problem. I use jaws 2019 and chrome withouth that problem.

Check if your capslock key is on

Best,
   Leo.

On 9/2/2019 10:43 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

Over the weekend I upgraded my Internet browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome.  I am finding that whenever I open up Google Chrome and try to log in to certain web sites, even though I enter the correct username and password at the site’s log-on screen I will not be logged into the site and I wind up at the log-on page again.  I am using Google Chrome as my Internet browser.  I have made it my default browser.  I am using Windows 10 and the latest version of JAWS, JAWS 2019.  Is the reason I am not being logged in related to JAWS or is it a browser problem?

Rick Miller