From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marla Bernbaum
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 2:38 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem with Outlook 365

Tom,
There was a recent update to Outlook 365 which for me seems to have made the accessible version no longer available. I have not been able to find a resolution even with sighted help. Would also like to know if anyone has an answer. I had been using the accessible "light version" before the update and I no longer see this in the settings menu. --Marla