moderated Re: MalwareBytes Adware Tool

Mike B.

Howdy Glenn,

His replies aren't top posted.  Arrow down through the message and you'll find what he's talking about.  Personally, if someone doesn't top post their, original or, reply, it gets deleted.  Someone asking for help shouldn't make it hard for someone to get to their question.

Sent: Monday, September 02, 2019 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: MalwareBytes Adware Tool

David,
Still nothing in your messages.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2019 11:54 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sep 2, 2019 11:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi, did you have a question?
There was nothing in your reply.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2019 11:25 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Aug 31, 2019 2:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: MalwareBytes Adware Tool

Hi,
I was annoyed at these pop up ads that started when I went to a send space site.
I downloaded a MalwareBytes tool for adware, and it found three threats that were in Internet Explorer.
I had to use the touch cursor (a jaws tool) to activate the scan button and other parts of the tool.
The Jaws touch cursor can be activated with shift + PC cursor.
tap PC cursor twice to disable it.
Here's the link to the scanner:
Glenn