moderated Re: Best headset for use with Jaws and call center

David Diamond

Perhaps pairing the hearing aids if he wears them would work. I don't know if this would work because when I have to listen to JAWS and am on a call, I am alone. I can either have the computer going through speakers or my aid and then have the call on speaker phone. The best suggestion I have is, talk to an audiologist about this problem. They were the ones that suggested pairing the iPhone with my hearing aids via blue tooth. Of course if no aid is worn, I don't know what to suggest. My sister has aids but refuses to wear them. "WHAT!" is her fraise of choice.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: September 2, 2019 5:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Best headset for use with Jaws and call center

I think everyone missed: "he is deaf in one ear". so the dual channel and 2 headphones for both ears is not going to work. Just use a headset like anyone else. the customer is not going to hear Jaws and he has to listen to both in one ear anyway.

On 8/30/2019 10:57 AM, Michael Mote wrote:
Hi Paul. It really depends on the type of phone system you plan on
using. If it is a hard phone that you need to use, there is really
only one choice, and that is a dual channel headset made by
Plantronics. If I remember correctly, the model number is 1783. If you
are using a soft phone set up, you can use a USB headset. I recommend
a Logitech headset which we use where I work.

On 8/30/19, Paul Sandoval <ps8001@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone here can help advise me on the best or some of the
best models of headsets to use in a call center environment while using Jaws.

Thank you for any information you can give.

Paul Sandoval
Blind Tech Training
Expanding possibilities using technology
720-620-8007
BlindTechTraining@gmail.com<mailto:BlindTechTraining@gmail.com>