moderated Problem With Outlook 2016 Message List View

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I don’t know if this has been caused by a recent Office 365 update, but my message list view in Outlook no longer displays complete header info about e-mails as I arrow up and down the list.

I can get the time of the message, and the subject, but that’s it.

I usually like to hear the date and other information.

I have made sure my screen is maximized.

I also went into the folder view menu, and made sure my folder pane was set to normal, and my reading pane was set to off.

What step am I missing here?

I’m using Windows 10 version 1803, the latest build of Jaws 2019, and Outlook 2016 under Office 365.

Thanks!

Tom Behler