moderated Re: Best headset for use with Jaws and call center

Randy Barnett

I think everyone missed: "he is deaf in one ear". so the dual channel and 2 headphones for both ears is not going to work. Just use a headset like anyone else. the customer is not going to hear Jaws and he has to listen to both in one ear anyway.

On 8/30/2019 10:57 AM, Michael Mote wrote:
Hi Paul. It really depends on the type of phone system you plan on
using. If it is a hard phone that you need to use, there is really
only one choice, and that is a dual channel headset made by
Plantronics. If I remember correctly, the model number is 1783. If you
are using a soft phone set up, you can use a USB headset. I recommend
a Logitech headset which we use where I work.

On 8/30/19, Paul Sandoval <ps8001@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone here can help advise me on the best or some of the best
models of headsets to use in a call center environment while using Jaws.

Thank you for any information you can give.

Paul Sandoval
Blind Tech Training
Expanding possibilities using technology
720-620-8007
BlindTechTraining@gmail.com<mailto:BlindTechTraining@gmail.com>