From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of sandy stegmayer
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 11:12 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

From: "Karen Hughes" <khughes8@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 2:02 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@listsI am now Karen but when I
got my first dog I still had a little vision. What school did you apply to.
If you don't get in, try Seeing Eye in Morristown NJ. Many Canadians attend
there and it is like a vacation... private rooms with a private bathroom,
great food, wondrful staff and trainer and of course, great dogs. You will
find having a dog not only allows you to move more quickly but it is a great
way to meet people. I found people often shy away from a person with a cane
but easily start conversations with someone with a dog.

Good luck,
Sandy
.the-jdh.com>

i have been working on mobility skills for a long time and find being
totally blind, this is a real challenge. some times i get pretty
frustrated. this winter has been wonderful because last winter we had
so much snow. how does one deal with this. i had my interview three
weeks ago and not heard the verdict yet. will try to call them next
week if they dont contact me. are you totally blind. karen

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To:
The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws
64 Bit Win 7 yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of
this stuff is so out of
reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants
short cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal
to all of you who try similar things it's really apppreciated
by those of us who try to
do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing