From: David Pearson
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2019 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Audio files question

Hello list:

I have an e-mail containing a link to a website containing a collection of 5
audio files. I can go to the website, and play the files, but was wondering
if there's a way to pause playing, and then continue from that point using
only keyboard commands as it sometimes gets noisy when the AC unit comes on,
which makes me feel like I'm in the "Wizard of Oz".

Lastly, is there also a method to fast forward or rewind these files once
they've started playing? Been told that there's a pause button on monitor
screen. Don't know exactly what type files these are, they're described
simply as "Audio files".

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson