moderated Re: Windows updates

James Homuth

You also don’t get to actually turn off automatic updates unless you’re running I believe it’s pro. The Win10 home laptop I have access to (not mine, but I helped set it up) only gives you the option of delaying the inevitable.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: August-31-19 8:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows updates

To find out what Version and Build of Windows 10 you're running hit the Windows Key and immediately type winver then hit Enter.  If you prefer, you can hit WinKey+R and enter winver in run box then hit enter.

Turning off automatic updates is a very, very bad idea.

What version of Office are you using?

         ~ Eric Hoffer