moderated Re: Which Browser Works Best With JAWS?

jredlichspeaks@...

I think Google Chrome works okay.  Microsoft Edge is not supported by Jaws yet.

Judy

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:04 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Which Browser Works Best With JAWS?

Dear Listers:

I have recently upgraded my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Whenever I visit any web site now, I am being told that soon the site will no longer be used with Internet Explorer, which I have always used as my Internet Browser, and I am being told to upgrade my browser to either Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.  My question is this—which one of these three browsers works best with JAWS 2019?  I have the latest version and the latest update to JAWS 2019.  I’m sure there are many of you out there who might have encountered this same thing, and who can perhaps tell me which browser works best with JAWS.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

Rick Miller