moderated Re: Drag And Drop On A Web Page

Glenn,

            I would be certain to submit feedback to your router manufacturer on this, too.  I am presuming the webpage is one of those used to control router settings, which are not webpages in the sense of "out on the web" but are HTML that's part of the firmware on the router.

            There are other ways to do this that are more accessible and even many sighted folks would prefer to drag and drop.

         ~ Eric Hoffer