moderated Re: Which Browser Works Best With JAWS?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 09:04 AM, Rick Miller wrote:
My question is this—which one of these three browsers works best with JAWS 2019?
Chrome and Firefox definitely work well with screen readers.  The current version of Edge has never, in my opinion, "been ready for prime time" and not just in regard to screen reader accessibility, either.

The soon to be released Edge Dev works quite well with screen readers, as do most Chromium-based browsers.  Once it becomes the standard Edge in Windows 10 it will be right up there with Chrome.  If you want to try it out, activate the link I just gave and it will give you a save dialog for the Microsoft Edge Dev(elopment Version) installer.

         ~ Eric Hoffer