From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of wogg le4
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 11:16 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Simple Economics 101 Was: Cracked

What did you end up doing before Computers?

And is FS actually a private company - a close corporation - or is it quoted
on the stock market?

If the latter, then its accounts ought to be available publicly.

Even if it's actually private (closely held) most jurisdictions require that
it files accounts.

On 2/4/12, Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:
And worst of all is that there's actually blind people working for FS
and they know exactly what we need and that we have no other options
but to pay for the product.

On 2/4/12, cecropia64 <cecropia64@att.net> wrote:
i think the whole thing is that when someone has a label put on them
such as "blind" or"disabled", all bets are off and the companies who
make products for that very specialized market have a field day with
it. they know we need many of their products and i don't think they
really care too much as long as they sell what they make. but if
someone in their realm of reality gets hit with the same label, they
react very differently. then everything is too expensive and they
think it's unfair. funny when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it?

On 2/4/2012 1:41 PM, deadcatbounce wrote:
I don't believe that FS is publically traded.
----- Original Message ----- From: "wogg le4" <woggle4@gmail.com>