moderated Re: Which Browser Works Best With JAWS?

David Csercsics

I like the new edge, but firefox murders it for customization. So if you’re the type that likes to tweak your browsing experience, firefox, otherwise the new edge dev is really stable, and I could recommend it. There’s also the edge beta channel. I tried Chrome for a bit when I had Android, but I find I don’t need the sync features anymore since I don’t really browse the web on mobile anyway, because I just don’t like touch screens that much, and I don’t need to be constantly signed into google services. But if you need google services extensively, then chrome is great. I haven’t found much that doesn’t work with Firefox, at least nothing that doesn’t work off the top of my head, so I wouldn’t worry too much about compatibility, but if you care about monopolies, or privacy or customization or keyboard shortcuts, then firefox is probably still winning for you. Hopefully this helps out a bit.