moderated Re: Does anyone have any tips on using the Kindle for PC with Accessibility Plugin app?

Chris Hill

Hmmm, are you sure you got the program you need?  I didn't remember having to seek out a special version last time I downloaded it, it just saw jaws running took it from there, I think.  You might also want to reboot and try again if you haven't done that.  I just looked in the tools/ options menu on mine and it read fine.

CH

On 8/30/2019 14:54, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 on a Windows 7 PC.  Recently, I downloaded and installed this app.  However, it does not seem to be nearly as accessible as I had hoped.  For example, I seem even to have trouble “registering” it at that screen under its “tools>options” menu where seemingly none of the buttons are accessible.  Am I missing something?  Is there any particular JAWS setting(s), or perhaps scripts, for it?  Is there somewhere I can read about how to use this app?  Does anyone have some tips to share about it?

Thanks,

Richard