moderated How to recover demo instruments from recycle bin and put them in native access?

David Ingram

-----Original Message-----
From: James English <james13english@gmail.com>
Sent: Aug 30, 2019 5:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to get lost data from an external drive

Hello,

How have you 'lost the files?' Have you deleted them or has the drive died?

On 8/30/19, Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@mail.com> wrote:
Hi. Lost a lot of music, about 50 gb from an external drive.
How to get back the files, or is there a tool, where I could get the
recycle
bin icon on a external drive.
Any one in the same position.
Or have I just lost the files.
Don't have a backup.
Marvin.

Hi, how are you? I'd like to know how can I recover demo instrument files from the recycle bin and put them in native access? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning my question. I can be reached at dingram269@earthlink.net and i'm using the latest version of windows 10, jaws 16.