moderated Re: jaws and VLC

john clayton

How do you manage to get the jump to specific time feature to work at all?
 Vlc is my go to player, but unfortunately it doesnt work as well with jaws.

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 22:52, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
HI.

No scripts for VLC, to my knowledge. The programme is quite usable without, but the advanced preferences dialogue doesn't work as well as I would like.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: August 29, 2019 9:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws and VLC

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if there are any scripts ETC that have been developed for use with jaws and the popular VLC media player? I'm coming back to jaws after several years away, from a screenreader that has a great many community addons, one of which is for vlc so am just wondering if we have any scripts for use with this program?

Thanks much,

Daniel

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”