moderated Re: J2018.1811.30 May Update + What's New

Mike Rogers

This is Weird. I downloaded the J18 May update and installed it. When I opened it, a repair started and now my J18 has become another copy of the latest J19. The desktop icon says Jaws 18, but the inside says J19. Don't know what happened.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 16:36:37 -0700
"Mike B" <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one missed this update for
J2018 in May. Below are the download links for both the 32 & 64 bit
versions plus what's new in this release.

32 Bit:

http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/181130WAGLIU/J2018.1811.30.400-enu-x86.exe

64 Bit:

http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/181130WAGLIU/J2018.1811.30.400-enu-x64.exe

What's new:

Enhancements in JAWS 2018.1811.30 (May 2019)

The following is a list of improvements made in JAWS 2018 between the
November 2018 update and the May 2019 update.

list of 3 items
• Fixed a long standing issue where updating JAWS or Fusion would overwrite
your desktop icon from the prior same version, including the shortcut
keystroke
you may have assigned to launch the software.
• Resolved an issue with performing a search on Amazon.com using the Chrome
Browser when running JAWS or Fusion 2018.
• Resolved a reported issue where multi region title reading was failing.
list end