moderated Thunderbird 68.

Chris Hill

This version won't automatically download as of right now, but may in future.  It didn't seem to be as accessible as the old version at first.  I tried messing around with window classes and stuff to make the folder list read, but that didn't help.  I finally changed to vertical view in the view/layout options, and all started behaving normally.  I think that is what fixed it, but I can't be absolutely certain.

If anyone wants to try the program, they can download it, but they should back up their profile folder before they install just in case they can't deal with it and need to go back to Thunderbird 60.

Good luck.

CH