From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Marla Bernbaum via Groups.Io [mbernbaum=ix.netcom.com@groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 4:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365 outlook on the web-light or accessible version

Hello,
I've been using the light version of outlook on the web with I.E. 11 on my office Email (required by employer). Yesterday the accessible light version suddenly changed to the standard version. I believe this was because of a new update of the program. Does anyone have instructions for
switching back to the light version or other accessibility
suggestions? Instructions for switching to the light version that I
used in the past don't apply any more.
Thanks, Marla