moderated J2018.1811.30 May Update + What's New

Mike B

Hi All,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one missed this update for J2018 in May.  Below are the download links for both the 32 & 64 bit versions plus what's new in this release.

32 Bit:

64 Bit:

What's new:

Enhancements in JAWS 2018.1811.30 (May 2019)

The following is a list of improvements made in JAWS 2018 between the November 2018 update and the May 2019 update.

list of 3 items
• Fixed a long standing issue where updating JAWS or Fusion would overwrite your desktop icon from the prior same version, including the shortcut keystroke
you may have assigned to launch the software.
• Resolved an issue with performing a search on Amazon.com using the Chrome Browser when running JAWS or Fusion 2018.
• Resolved a reported issue where multi region title reading was failing.
list end