moderated Re: Word Suddenly Verbose about Doc Layout

JM Casey

I don’t think it is a toggle, so you would need another keystroke to invoke a different view.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: August 27, 2019 12:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word Suddenly Verbose about Doc Layout

I experimented with this, because there are times I would want to see this formatting information. In a new document, I pressed the control-shift-8 and got the marks as described, but they did not go away when I hit this keystroke a second time. Moving from printview to draft view did make the marks go away. But did I miss something with the original keystroke, and also does this function available via the ribbon also?
Thanks,
Jonathan