moderated Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

Richard Turner

The only issue is that people can create groups almost at the drop of the hat.
I guess, if people decided to only join one group, eventually the other group would go away.

But, which group?
Since, as far as know, there isn't an official group run by Freedom Scientific, nor one run by Mozilla for Thunderbird, etc.
I know there are multiple groups out there for most every topic, but I personally only belong to I think 4 distinct groups.
Well, as far as I know, there are no officially sponsored groups for most things.
Anyone can start a group, so good luck with getting the number of groups narrowed down.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 26, 2019, at 2:34 PM, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

I agree. there should be one list for JAWS, just like there's one for
NVDA, Windows 10, Thunderbird, etc.  questions.