moderated Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

cecropia64

well, you know the old adage, the grass is greener??? well, maybe that is it.?? problem is if all the info is the same, and it will be, i agree.?? what is the point??? oh well, onward and upward.

stew

On 8/26/2019 5:17 PM, JM Casey wrote:

Sounds reasonable to me. Besides which, if there are 2+ lists essentially covering the same ground, and a bunch of people are on both/all of them, what???ll happen is that you???ll end up seeing the same question repeated multiple times.

*From:*main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian Vogel
*Sent:* August 26, 2019 4:41 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

OK, I hope that our estimable group owner here on this group will not find what I'm about to do upsetting, but now I must:

Why, oh why, does there even need to be another JAWS users group on Groups.io?

It seems that all the refugees (for lack of a better term) from the now defunct group that have landed on our shores have been welcomed to our island.?? Why on earth form another island, again, for information sharing about exactly the same software that we share about here??? Why not just come here and join our happy family?

What is the pressing need for JAWS user's groups two through N, at least within any given language community? What am I missing?

--

Brian *-*Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit,??Version 1903, Build 18362

~ Eric Hoffer