From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hozefa Tambawala
Sent: August 25, 2019 8:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

Hi David,

Please share the subscription mail Id.

On 8/25/19, Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, How do I join?
I'm very sad to hear about the closure of the other jaws list.
Why did this happen?

Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2019, at 10:47 PM, David & his pack of dogs
<myguidedogis@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Here is an email being circulated widely. Hello Lists,

Michael Capelle recently started the jfw-users@groups.io list in
response to the closure of the jaws-users-list@groups.io list. I am
the moderator of this new list and am seeking new members in order to
make it the best resource possible for JAWS information.
I will do my best to keep topics on point while encouraging
communication.
But we need as many JAWS savvy users as possible in order to have the
best knowledgebase. Hope to see you on the list.

Alan Lemly

--
"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments