moderated Re: Listening to video on internet

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Marty, That sounds good. I actually unloaded Jaws and then loaded when it was done. Does anyone know how I can mark the spot I’m currently at and then come back to it later on? That is if I close out of the window. Thanks, KEvina

spot on the video so that if I have to stop listening

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Listening to video on internet

Kevin,  I usually have to hit Alt Tab while I am listening and Alt Tab back to the browser when the video is over.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 8:52 AM

Thanks and Neither works.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 8:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Two thoughts, and there could be many others.  First, put the JAWS focus somewhere else, maybe you are focused on the time display.  Second, assuming you’re just listening to the video and don’t need JAWS for anything else at the moment, press insert+space, S to have JAWS just give speech on the demand, then switch it back.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 9:26 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Listening to video on internet

Hello, There has been several times I will be on a web site and listening to a video. every 20 seconds or so the amount of time that has elapsed is read by Jaws. Is there a way to turn this off? Thanks, Kevin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.