moderated Excel and jaws;

david

Good afternoon all; perhaps someone can help me.  this is from one of my clients.

I wonder if you had a suggestion about a problem I am having with excel. I have gone through all of the help info with no luck at all. I don’t know if you can help but here it is. Excel does not recognize date formats as numbers only as text. When I enter a dates in a date column I need it to be recognized as a date in order to sort them to put them in order. I have no luck in using the date value or value function getting an error that my formula is wrong. I have gone on the internet and have had no luck with support.microsoft.com and it isn’t a disability issue for Microsoft accessibility help. Is there something I am missing? Do you have any suggestions ?