Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: Listening to video on internet

Thanks and Neither works.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 8:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Two thoughts, and there could be many others.  First, put the JAWS focus somewhere else, maybe you are focused on the time display.  Second, assuming you’re just listening to the video and don’t need JAWS for anything else at the moment, press insert+space, S to have JAWS just give speech on the demand, then switch it back.