From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: August 25, 2019 2:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

OK, It is a 9th gen processor. But it will still have a I3, I5 or I7 CPU. It is very important you know which one you are getting as a I3 is a terrible CPU for cheap PC's. and a I7 is more expensive and a I5 is just right. Of course if you have the money a I7 will give the best performance. if you will notice the difference in everyday use is another matter...

On 8/25/2019 12:05 PM, James Homuth wrote:
I9 is a newer chipset than I7. 9th generation, I believe, though I may be slightly off on the naming scheme. Reviews say the performance difference between the two is fairly significant, though.