From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: August-25-19 3:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and phone in the same input

We have put together a mixer which hears both JAWS and the phone, allowing a
person to speak to the phone without hearing JAWS at all. it works
beautifully with a lap top computer on battery. when
we plug in the computer, though, the whole thing looses its
perspective. You can make a phone call, but the guy on the receiving end
can't hear it. I have no idea why plugging in destroys the stinkin' mix,
but it sure as the world does. If he could just use a lap top on battery,
that would work.

Hmmmmmm.
At 01:45 PM 8/25/2019, you wrote:
The concern is the caller being able to hear jaws when they communicate
with this individual. If this is the result when both speak on the same
side, then the employer surely will have a problem with this. The only
other option would be braille display for the individual when still
being able to hear the caller undisturbed.